Frequent urination, burning sensation in penis, blood spot in underwear. What should we do?

Hello doctor, My husband is having some problem while urinating and this is the first day he s facing it. He urinated thrice today and felt burning sensation in penis head. Then he noticed a small blood spot in his boxer later. However now when he urinated the burning sensation is almost gone, just a little feeling. Hope it s nothing to worry about.. He doesn t have any kind of pain anywhere in body and the urine color is fine as well. What should we do now?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012