Frequent urination, burning sensation. Taking citralka. Urine test shows pus cells. Cure for symptoms?

i am feeling slight burning sensation and frequent urination since last 1.5 weeks. I got urine test done and got 4-6 pus cells. So I showed doctor and he gave me citralka and antibiotics for 5 days. I took the same and started feeling better. However I stopped antibiotics after 3 days. now after, I am again seeing slight burning sensation as well as frequent urination. So today I again started using citralka. My question is should I again take anitbiotics for 5 days.and yes, I did sugar test done and it was within range.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012