Frequent urination, burning, pain in left side. Prescribed Nuroflox. Ultrasound normal

i am getting problem of frequent urination with burning. I also had some pain on the left kidney side. The doctor advised me to have nuroflox 400 with uripass and since pain was there so asked for ultrasound as well. My culture was also given simultaneously before the nuroflox treatment. Ultrasound is totally normal. The culture report has given 2-3 pus cells and 1-2 epithelial cells and culture report says culture is sterile after 48 hours of incubation at 37 degree celcius. it is approx 3 days of treatment. There is no pain now (it was probably because of some acidity ) but the problem of frequent urination (20-30 minute interval) with some burning is still there.I have also increased my water intake in last 2-3 days as per the doctor advise. This frequency problem and regular burning is still bothering me. Even if i reduce the water intake the frequency does not go down drastically. But the quantity of urine goes down and the burning is little more. Shall i continue for this treatment for more time to get full results or need additional medicine.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012