Frequent urination, blood on wiping. Pain in vagina, occasional pain in lower hip. Reason?

Hi, I am a 42 year old female. Recently I have been urinating a lot more than usual and when I wipe, there is a little blood on the toilet paper. My urine doesn t have blood in it and there is no pain when I urinate. However when I m not urinating, there is a little pain at the vagina area. I put a pad on and there would be a little red on it but not much. I know the blood is definitely coming from the vagina. I had my period from the 27 through the 4th of this month. Ever since the 4th I ve been having this problem. I know that I definitely it is not my period. I don t know if this has to do with the problem, but when I m sleeping, there is occasional pain in my lower back near my hips.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013