Frequent urination, blood in urine, severe pain post rough dry humping. Cause?

so heres the deal. a while back me and my BF (now fiance) was dry humping. we were fully clothed and where wearing jeans. we have already done this for awhile but this one time i let myself get real rough with him. since then he has been having problems. like a few days before he told me that we should tone it down because when he urinated a few hours later there was blood and some pain. since then he has been urinating often and randomly (i get them to but i dont think he had the same problems i did) like he would go to the bathroom then the next hour he suddenly has to go really bad it isn t that much. he has been taking some antibiodics but then dont seem to be helping. now im googling possibilities and such and im starting to get worried. should i take him to a doctor to get it looks at or and i assuming the worse? (P.S if it matters he doesnt have a problem witherectil dysfuntion. he does fine)
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013