Frequent urination, blood in urine, drinking lots of water. Due to diabetes?

Hi, I am going to the bathroom every 15-30 minutes after drinking water. I went to a doctor before because I was peeing blood mixed with urine and he told me that I need to drink more water, that solved my problem. But now as I said before, I am going to the bathroom a lot aftre drinking and feeling thirsty nearly all the time. I don t eat a lot of sweets but my family has some members with diabetes , do I have it too? Thanks In Advance
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012