Frequent urination, bloating, pain in uterus, lower back pain. UTI, pregnancy or kidney infection?

I m 18 years old 130 lbs 5 8 inches and I have been having to go to the bathroom almost very 30 to 45 minutes, I feel very bloated, my lower stomach area(my uterus ) has been having small pains and it is rock solid. Also I have gas and a thirst every 20 minutes. I also had pains in my lower back and pelvic area before this happened I thought it was due to me not stretching before I played bastketball. I don t receive lower back pains as much but every now and then I get pelvic pains. I also havn t had my period but I m on the pregnancy shot so things are very confusing. Am I pregnant? Do I have a UTI? Kidney Infection? Ovarian Cancer? Please help
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  29 Awaiting Answer