Frequent urination, bloating, flatus, had clear discharge after masturbation. What could be the cause?

Hi I m joe. I m 20 years old. I have this problem lately, peeing alot. It s like I wanna go to the bathroom every 10 minutes.and few night when I go to the bed I fell like bloated wanna fart but I can t. And one night I masturbate, few drops of clear discharge is coming out. Don t know if that was pre cum.and I only last less than a minute. After ejaculate clear discharge again it just keep coming out. And I m really worried about.can someone telll me what up with me.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012