Frequent urination, bloating, burning urination. What is going on?

Hi good morning I was trying to find out what s going on with. Last night I keep getting up to go to the bathroom to pee. As soon as I go I lay back on The bed and I m bloated again. Four days ago there was some burning feeling when I go and pee. At the beginning it burns and at the end. I went to a HEB clinic and the doctor describe a doxycycline HYC tab 100mg. She told me to take this for ten days. I also had to pee in a cup to make sure it wasn t a UTI and it came out negative for that so Can you what you think is going on. I am 35 years old and in great shape. Yes I am a male. Thank you, Looking forward to your response!
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012