Frequent urination, bleeding in urine, abdominal pain during urination. What could this be?

Just recently I have been going to the bathroom alot. And when I do it s only trickling and just today I started to bleed but only when I pee. I haven t had my period since September 14. I haven t had any sickness but I do sleep alot. Everytime I ve thought I was pregnant I wasn t so I don t know what it is. Also it can t be a uti I have had one before. But I have abdominal pain when I pee. And when I get right back up I feel uncomfortable so I try and pee more and it just trickles out. HELP
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012