Frequent urination, area around nipple changed size, hip pain,discharge, pregnancy ?

I have been having very frequent urination these past few days. I do not really show any other signs of pregnancy, except I think that my right (area around my nipple ) has changed color and size slightly. I have slight hip pains and slight back pains. I have a weird discharge . It seems to be thick and sticky as well as if I try to spread it, it kinda moves all in one chunk . I have not yet taken a pregnancy test , because I do not think that I am, but I was just wondering if there could be any other conclusion?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Feb 2012