Frequent urination and noticed blood in it. Related to prostate?

Im a 63 year old Male who has had increasing difficulty urinating, The sensation that I have a full bladder and urge to urinate is frequent but when I do attempt, little to nothing comes out. When it does come out it sometimes does with some blood or what looks like blood clots. I have had 2 accidents where I feel the same sensation but the urine comes out fast. a few months ago I went to my Doctor with Prostate concerns, he didnt check me out..just prescribed me Flomax but i havent seen any positive change and now have this new concern,,,,
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013