Frequent urination and chest pain upon taking a new medication. Is there a remedy for this?

Since an year, whenever i take a new drug prescribed by doctor, Iam getting so much reactions. I frequently urinate for 1-2 days of starting the drug, get pain in chest , left side of the body , kidney till legs. When I stop the medication , it takes 2 more days to get that pain down. When I spoke to my doctor, they are saying it is only you that is facing this problem. Iam not knowing what to do.. how can I get treated if it is reacting like this. Whom should I show for my problem.. Please advice.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012