Frequent urination and bowels in a day as a chronic condition

since 10-12 years, i have been facing problem of go latrine 5-6 times a day. please give me a solution.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Feb 2012
Hi welcome to H.C.M.Forum. this problem is common with many people having sober diet habits,like spices, pickels. avoid taking alcohol, and any form of tobacco . avoid leafy vegetables,and non vegetarian foods for some time. use more of curd and butter milk. if still problem is there visit a doctor , he can solve your problem with single tablet a day. thank you.