Frequent urination, all tests normal. HPV virus found in cervical smear. Possible cause?

Hi. For the past 3 and a half weeks I have had frequent urination . By frequent I mean every 60 minutes or sometimes even every 30 minutes. I can t say I feel any pain or burning sensation. I did urine tests - came out normal, urin cultures showed a little bit of E. coli but probably not enough to cause an infection. Still I was given two courses of antibiotics, which didn t alleviate the symptoms, but this gave me a vaginal yeast infection . After that I underwent cystoscopy , nothing unusal there either. I had an abdominal ultrasound and and an MRI, also turned out normal. I was examined by a gynecologist as well. All the tests I have undergone seem fine, but my symptoms persist. What could this be and are there any other tests I should do? Recently HPV virus was found in my cervical smear so I am concerned that HPV might be causing something? My last PAP smear (in August) was normal. Could HPV be causing these kind of symptoms in the urinary tract? Please, help.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012