Frequent urination after taking nexpro, sandin, lacto fiber. Had lower abdominal pain with burning urination and difficulty in passing stools. Cause?

hi. i m 23yr old, recently i observed some kind of pain in my lower abdomen. which appears sometimes but not always and i also had some kind of burning sensation after passing urine and had problem with passing stools also.. my doctor advised me to take nexpro 20mg, sandin 100mg and lacto fiber . i ve been taking it from yesterday and now i have frequent urination prob. is it because of any of these medicines? or wat might be the reason.!! PS: sorry if there is any mistake in the language.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012