Frequent urination after renal transplant. Is it necessary to use Niftron?

hi sir this is victor. i am renal recipient. thi is nmy 13th month after transplant. i have problem of frequent urine. so i am investigated by the. the bldder is some problems. my uroligist prescribed a medicine tamlet-4. after neurogenic bladder test some urine tract infection is effected. my nephrologist prescribed niftron 100 mg. daily morning nd evening 0-0. in cue the rbc i plenty. it is necessary to use the niftron 100
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012