Frequent urination after protected sex. Having PMS symptoms, periods delayed. Pregnancy test negative. Possible reason?

Okay so my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time but it was more of him sticking it in for 10 secs and me saying stop cause it hurt. He did have a condom on and he never finished in me or around me the entire time we were messing around. I being new to this of course you know freaked out a little about pregnancy even though nothing happened, I ovulated two days later Im pretty sure cause I get a cramp. I started to notice i was peeing a little more a week later I thought it was weird but I pee frequently normally and I am an athlete. Ive had all my usual PMS symptoms which includes -Tender breasts -Hunger -Occasional Cramps (Lower and back) -Irritability -Tiredness But because i worry so much i did take two pregnancy tests because I was peeing so much and my PMS symptoms were sooner then usual I took one 4 days before my period is to start with one of those tests that detects it early and one on the day i was supposed to get my period Both are negative But Im still 2 days late I know its not a big difference But it is 14 days after ive ovulated so im wondering if i miscalculated, If im pregnant, or why is my period late because its never usually late? Any thoughts on what could be causing it? I have been stressed out this month and i did travel recently.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013