Frequent urination after menstruation. Severe cramping and increased menstruation. Causes?

Hi had a lot of cramping prior to my period about 10 days before , I recently got my period and finished yesterday it was longer than usual , but now I can t stop needing to go for a wee even once ive been i feel like i need to go again and I m getting fluttering and feel bloated . Feels a lot different to usual . Any ideas
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
As you describe previously you was having,dysmenorrhea,may be due to infection.
This time it appears to be the infection of the g.i.tract along with the pelvic infection.
I advise you to consult a gynecologist for diagnosis and treatment.
I usually prescribe to my patient with such symptoms ofloxacin, ornidazole, ranitidine, and dicyclomine when ever there is more pain.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.