Frequent urination, abdominal pain, stomach discomfort. History of urine infections. Treatment?

Hi, the last week or so i have been needing to wee alot. Every 5 minutes or so. I have no pain when urinating or any abnormal discharge . I was prone to many waterf infections as a child and my most recent once was only a month ago. However i went to my doctor and he checked my urine sample and could not find any infection. I am getting a slight pressure pain in me left hand abdomine and stomach - nothing i cant handle but an uncomfortabke feeling. I am also feeling abit gassy. Wondering what this could be?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012