Frequent urination, abdominal pain, irregular periods. Have ovarian cyst. Suggestions?

my self NEHA i am pharmacist i am suffering from frequent urination and left side abdominal pain from last 6to 9 month i have consult to the gynec in last april 2012 they prefer me a potecium cytrate syrup which give me relief for a month than the problem is as it is at present there is suddenly irregularity in my periods occur and once again i consult to the gynec as per their diagnosis i am sufferrig form overian cyst and currently i have low grade fever and my frequent urination is as usual from las 6 to 9 month i have not a dibetis please note that iam not married and angeged
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013