Frequent urination. Whitish, smelly discharge from vagina. Urine infection?

Hi, I feel like there is a smell and wetness in my vagina. I take a shower everyday and I clean down there plenty of times everyday - in the shower, everytime I pee and every time I feel like it's getting too wet or too smelly. I use baby wipes anytime I can and in the shower I usually use my Olay bodywash.

I also have a white-ish/ ivory-ish discharge everyday that can sometimes dry out on my panties. Also, when I pee, I often have to go back and pee in a few minutes and only a little bit comes out at this second pee time.

Are all these signs of urine infection? BV??

Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013
From history it seems that you might be having UTI spreading to local adjutant part i.e. vaginal area.
Go for vaginal smear test.
Go for routine urine check up for having infection.
After report go for treatment accordingly after consulting your doctor.
Keep your local parts clean as you are doing.
Ok and take care.