Frequent urination. WBC and RBC in the urine. No infection. Kidney related?

I have had frequent urination for about 10 years now and its getting worst. Urologists dont want to guve antibiotics because they say my urine does not show an infection. Now I have developed both red and white blood cells in my urine. I am going to see a Nephrologist for my kidneys. When I take antibiotics it seems that my symptoms ge better. I could I have some sort of hidden infection that is not being picked up by tests? What could be wrong?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013