Frequent urination. Ultrasound showed slightly enlarged prostate and thick bladder. What to do next?

Ok, I ve had urinary urgency for some time.I put it down to stress, but I ve just had an ultrasound that shows some thickening in the lower portion of my bladder and a slightly enlarged prostate , I m almost 61 yrs. MY PSA is normal for age. My fathter had nenign prostate hypertrophy . I ve had 3 urinary cytology tests of which I don t know the answer. The question is what s next. Take all these herbal stuff or try to drink more water and reduce all the irritants. John
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013