Frequent urination. UTI? On ziproflaxin. Why testicles pain?

Two weeks go I woke up to experience a lot of pain when passing urine. There was a a small, slightly yellowish discharge. There was a bit of blood. A doctor examined me and said I had UTI . He gave me ziproflaxin. It did not hep after five days. He changed to erythromycin and also gave me an injection ( I don t remember the medicine with which I was injected). I can now pass urine with ease and the mild discharge is gone. However, I feel back pains, fever, and this burning sensation in my groin area. I feel a slight pain in my testicles, pennis and anus area. What could the problem be?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012