Frequent urination, UTI. Drinking water, cranberry juice, tingling feeling. Treatment?

Helllo doc. Lately I have been having a slight sensation to urinate i googled it and it said i might be on the stages of a uti but if i catch it early enough i might be able to srop by drinking water and cranberry juice. Well ive been doig that and I thought i was getting better cuz my bladder went back to normal. But today all of sudden it hit me and i really had to urinate and then when i did i barely peed in it had the tingling feeling and there was a light pink fluid. Now i keep having the urge. Its not painful or itchy just a tinglig urgent sensation.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012