Frequent urination. USG done. Taking Olmesartan, Amlodipine, Glimepiride, Glucophage. Can I take Flotral with existing medications?

Thanks ,Recently, I got my USG done which shows the wt of prostrate as 40 gms compared to normal 20 gms. I am 72 years old male and taking Olmesartan 40mg daily for control of BP in addition to 5mg daily Amlodipine . In addition I take glimpiride 1mg once plus Gycophage 500mg two times per day for the control of diabetes. Under these conditions would you advice to take Flotral 10mg also for my frquent urinations particularly in nights every two hourly/ Please advise Thanks Jai Mittal YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012