Frequent urination. Had a scan showing fluid in pelvis. What does this mean?

I had a scan a few weeks ago that showed I had fluid in my pelvis. I am waiting to go back for another scan. What can this mean. Also over the last few days my stomach is larger than usual, I have been urinating more than usual and during the night which I never normally do, as well as feeling queasy. Could this be related?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013
Radiologist 's  Response
Apr 2014
Hello
Thanks for writing to HCM

You didn't mentioned proper history like your sex,medicines you are taking,amount of fluid in pelvis like mild or moderate in amount.

Any way,it seems that you are taking diuretics so urine frequency is increased.It may be prescribed for fluid in pelvis so that it gets out of the body.
Enlarged stomach may be due to gas.You can take proton pump inhibitors.

Get well soon

Take Care
Dr.Indu Bhushan