Frequent urination. Any problems ?

in this cold season due to work load i use to control toiled then after completing my work in creatical condition i use to run for toiled after re leaf toiled then i feel very releax but for last some months of one or two month in the month of dec and jan i am feeling i am feeling that toilet is coming very frequently i mean after drinking normal water then within 5 to 10 min i feel for go to toilet just of drinking a glass of water .is there any problem coming in my health
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013
hi and welcome to healthcare magic...
dear in cold weather fluid loss through other routs decreases,so urinary frequency get increases to some extent especially if some one also increases tae and coffee intake....
but if you are urinating in less than three hours,it means there is some infection,go for a crine examination,and ashort antiboitic coarse...