Frequent urinary tract infections. On antibiotics. What is the correct dosage and side effects?

i have been suffering from urinary tract infection which is occurring twice in a month.i don t get complete relief from using urispas tablets,cefigen 200 mg. but some of my friends suggested me to take monocef o 200mg which is antibiotic gives me relief. i have been taking 2pills daily at 12 hours gap. my question is -how much dosage should i need to take and what are the effects of over dosage? is it bad for me?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013