Frequent urge to urinate when I leave the house. Taking antibiotics. Symptoms of UTI?

For about two weeks now when ever I leave my house I feel a need to pee, the feeling increases and increases until I can t take anymore and have to stop what I m doing and go back home. It takes about 5-20 minutes for the feeling to kick in and when i get home it disappears. It might be a uti but I ve been taking antibiotics for 4 days now and have consumed about 14 over the days. I want to go outside and have fun with my mates but I cant with this so please any help is appreciated.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013