Frequent urge to urinate, premature ejaculation, regular masturbation. All test results normal. Cause?

Hi, I have a problem with frequent urination . I have to goo pee if i take water/ any liquid. some times even within 10 mins. Say after drinking two bottles of beer i have to go pee atleast 5/6 times within next an hour or so. Eeverytime i go i feel i am done, then again within few mins i feel like i need to go pee, and it s become impossible to hold it. I did (4-5 years) blood test , urine test, some test (like drinking water and holding it for some time and they did some xray while i feel my bladder is full) and they did not find anything. BTW i have also an issue premature ejaculation . FYI i have been masturbating since 18 years. Now i have 39 years old.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013