Frequent urge to urinate, pain and pressure across pelvic area, urinalysis showed WBC in urine, no blood. UTI or something else?

Two years ago I had a urinary tract infection with pain in my right flank kidney area but had no fever. I had two doses of antibiotics, but urinalysis found I still had wbcs in my urine. Dr. could not find reason for this. Two years later I am experiencing urgency to urinate and pain and pressure across pelvic area. Urinalysis showed wbcs in my urine but no blood. Could this be a utI or something else?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012