Frequent urge to urinate, masturbation addiction, unable to empty bladder. Will quitting masturbation help?

Hi Doctor, I have a problem with urination . That i have to go to washroom for that atleast 8 to 10 times a day. And most probably that is due to masturbation. and even when i do urine there is a feeling that all of the urine is not out mean some of it is still in. Might be thats why i have to go for urination several times in a day. What should i do. I can quit masturbation totally.. that is for sure. And also i don t have any pain issues. Could you please suggest me what to do.. does quiiting masturbation solve the problem or i have to use some cream etc. Please help me
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013