Frequent urge to urinate, chunky and watery stool with undigested particles, bowel movements followed by gas. Cause?

Its been about a month that I have undergoing this; some days better than others. I have been having very frequent urgencies to go to the bathroom.. My stool is chunky, and sort of watery. Sometimes if I eat lots of herbs such as parsley, I will go to the bathroom and once I m done I can physically see the parsley in the toilet.... sometimes my stool burns. Bowel movements are frequently followed by gas, and once its released it frequently makes way for more chunky watery stool. I thought for a while I may have kidney stones , as my lower sides seem a bit heavy sometimes. But upon doing more research I found out about bowel movement syndrome or disorder or something. Should I be worried at all?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013