Frequent urge to urinate, burning in penis and scrotum. Prescribed ciprofloxacin post dip stick. STI checks clear. Cause?

hi i have the feeling i need to urinate constantly and have a burning feeling in the penis and scrotum skin feels like its burning / itchy i went and had a urine test done and it came back all clear and was giving trimethoprim but was told to stop this went back for second opinion and had my urine dipsticked and it was fine but i was given ciprofloxacin to take 100mg twice daily im 30yr old had a sti check 6 month ago that was all clear and im with the same partner and weve just had a child . im very anxious about this its driving me round the bend
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013