Frequent urge to urinate, back pain, tests showed fibroids. What is the best treatment available for this?

yes; my daughter is 23 yrs old. she has a symptom of constant sensation of urination . in day time she urinate around 15 to 20 times and in the night at least another 10 times, disrupting her sleep. on investigation by urologist/ gynaecologist its understood that she got 2-3 fibroids more towards subserosal aspect + or minus 18 mms. Urologist says its a gynaec problem and Gynaecologist does not advise any surgery at this stage. she is suffering from acute back pain also.; my question can this be completely cured in homeo pathy or what type of best treatment is advisable for this. can you please suggest. is it completely curable. I heard homeopathy treats the fibroid to shrink such that it does not appear again. how long will it take in homeopathy to cure it. I am not able to take her to the doctor because the frequency of urination is now at every 15 to 20 minutes. Or are there any other problems associated it. Can you please advise me ?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012