Frequent urge to pass motions, semi solid stools, no improvement with Norrmaxine. Complete remedy?

Hi, I am having weird problem with the stomach . I dont have loose motions, the stool is of normal structure not loose not hard But is get frequent calls to pass it (i mean to go to washroom.). My local doctor have given me medicine called Norrmaxine but still not much improvement. (btw, it been 1.5 days that i have taken this medicine but before that some other medicine was given to me for 3 days i dont remember name of it). Please suggest !!!!
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012