Frequent urge to empty bladder, have 3 kidneys. No improvement with Valerin, do not want to try diapers, chemicals. Other options?

Hi I have three kidneys and one repaired holding tank, which has much urgency to empty about every hour. I had been told Valerian helps, but when I looked it up, it said nothing about helping the bladder hold back. I am too young for diapers, and don t want chemicals if possible. What else can I do? My bladder repair was in 2004. The urgency is recent, just finished a course of antibiotics for e-coli infection in the bladder. How can you help me? I am on a disability pension and can t afford this cost. Sorry to bother you. Have a nice day.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012