Frequent urge to defecate, green stools, nausea, joint pain in elbows. Ulcerative colitis?

I have long thought that I have IBS . I have frequent urges to use the bathroom and used to always be afraid I would have an accident. My husband found an Otc that really seemed to help. I now fear that I may have ulceritive colitis . My symptoms now include green stools and nausea. I also have trouble with joint pain in both my elbows. I frequently have to take either Aleve or Advil to get any relief. Do you think my suspicions could be correct?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012