Frequent urge for urination, pain. Urine tests shows blood. Taking cipro. Having PCPS. Suggestions?

A week ago I noticed I had frequency to urinate and burning. That evening I had extremely painful urination and this continued into the next day. I then saw a dr at the walkin clinic who prescribed me macrobid for a
Bladder infection (I had blood in my urine sample). I took that for 3 days and on the fourth day wen back to the dr and did another urine sample, and it was mostly blood. He then prescribed my Cipro XL to take in addition to the macrobid. It's now another 3 days later, I am still bleeding quite a bit (although no pain in urination anymore). Should I go to emergency? I'm also,passing blood clots in my urine. I am not breast feeding and am not pregnant. I was also,diagnosed with pcos. I'm worried the bleeding could be something else, because the antibiotics are not helping it
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013