Frequent urge for urination. Do I have UTI? Can I take Klaricid?

Hi, i am facing an urgent situation. I probably have got a UTIs ( buring feeling when i pie, feeling of urgency, frequently go to the loo, and pain in by belly downwards). This has happened me before and i got Norocin and I was cured. The proble is that I am tourist in NY, its 12.00 at night and i cant get this medicine until a doctor prescribes it whici is tomorrow. I cant stand the symptoms till tomorrow Nd the only antibiotics i have with me are Klaricid ( clarithromycin ) . Do they work in UTIs? Please i would appreciate your prompt reply
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013