Frequent urge for bowel movement, pain in chest, constipation. Should i go for treatment?

Hi. I m 30 years old female. Height is 5.6 weight is 56 kilos. I m gtin worried nw cz every time I try to poo, my chest hurts. I gt a stabbing feeling in my heart and I hve to stop trying to poo. I am constipated and it really hurts. It gta better in 10 min. Dont understand wht the hearts gt to do with pushing for a poo... Do I need to see a doctor??
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query.Your problem is most likely due to gastritis.As your stomach get pressed while you pushes your faeces out you will get that feeling.Stomach and heart has same nerve supply which gives you a pain feeling in chest.A 2 week proton pump inhibitor therapy may improve this.Hope this may help you.
Let me know if you have any further query.