Frequent unprotected sex, not ejaculating inside vagina. Will it cause infertility?

Hi doctor.. It s been 8 months I and my husband are having intercourse without ejaculating inside and we had hardly used precautions 5 to 6 times. Now we have started planning for a baby and we have been doing it since november. I just want to ask that would there be any difficulty in conceiving as we did not ejaculate for the last 8 months and now we are. Would there be a delay in pregnancy due to that? Thanks. Your assistance would be appreciated.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
Hi.there is no such things as dificulty because your husband didn't ejaculate inside you.there are females who get pregnant the first time they have intercourse and there are others who try for years together with no success.
What you need to understand is that conception is not in your hands.neither your husband nor your doctor can do anything about it.
There are un countable factors that contribute in conception and many of them are still unknown.every female menstruates and ovulates every month but she doesn't conceive each month.
Now that you have atartes trying for pregnancy,you ahould leave it to nature for atleast 8-12nmonths.if in this span,you do not conceive, you ahould visit your doctor who will start with the first line of tests.