Frequent tingling, numbness in fingers, have lump under foot, often have shooting pains in chest on waking. Cause?

HI I would like to know I often get tingly then numbness in fingers of the right hand . I recently past couple of months developed lump under my right foot . I wake up sometimes and my left leg caves in for a few secs the evening before i normally have quick sharp shooting pain like a stitch starting on my right side of chest and then goes to left normally lasts about 20 minutes then goes I do not know if the lump under my right foot is caused my hurting my ankle last couple of months. This past year I have been under quite bad stress and dr is treating me with a few things at the same time i have had a sore in my eye which the eyespecialist said its a dry duct i have had this for over 2 months now and have recently been given antibiotic and antiobiotic eye drops it has gone down but comes up again Sorry loads to ask merry christmas
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012