Frequent sweating at night, stabbing pain while urinating, at least once during night. Suggestions?

I have an increasing frequency of sweating at night, from mild to drenching the sheets, I am a 70 yr old male, in pretty good physical condition, exercise regularly and have lost approx 55 lbs over the last year and a half. As a side note ,I do have issues with my prostate--urinate at least once during the night, often twice , and can experience stabbing pain during the daytime , but it doesn t last long. Any thoughts or suggestions--??
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013