Frequent swallowing difficulty, blocked nose, pressure on the right of face, mucus in throat. Tests to be taken?

Hi have had trouble swallowing for almost a year now with right side- have seen ent and camera looked in throat nothing suspisious found was told possible golbus Have also been getting blocked nose on right but theres no boogie? Also on right side and pulsatiing at the top inside my nose + pressure and right side of face - + feels like there is always goo runn8ng down my throat Can u advise of another test i could ask 4 Ive had sinus xray the camera in throat and ovarium swallow All this started when something crawled in my ear one night and was vety itchy for weeks
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome in H.C.M.

I have gone through your query regarding frequent difficulty in swallowing, blocked nose, pressure on right side of face and mucous in throat.

Since your sinus X-Ray and endoscopy under camera had already been done and no abnormality is detected. this indicates that basically you are suffering from allergic disorder, your allergy in nose from time to time give rise to oedema which results in nasal obstruction and you feels pressure on right side of face.

This allergic inflammation in throat give rise to mucous in throat also. Therefore if any investigation is if carried out may be reported normal because this depends on attack of allergy.

I hope your query is answered.