Frequent stools, migraine, back pain. Had unprotected sex with stranger. What could be this?

i have been frequently stooling for 2 weeks now, as well as a migrane which i experience mostly at night, and back pains, i don't know what's wrong, i had unprotected sex 3 weeks ago with a stranger, i am not so proud of myself, i went to conduct a test 2 weeks ago, i'm still waiting for the result. But and i am worried i might be infected with a bacteria infection, please what do you think might be wrong with me. your reply would be very much appreciated
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013