Frequent stools, dizziness, tiredness, breathless since aortic valve replacement, aneurysm, blood tests showed higher WBC than RBC. Advice?

In febuary i had my aortic valve replaced and an anurysum on the main aorta done. Since surgery iv never felt the same. Constantly need of the loo dizzyiness really tired all the time and breathleness. Aching all over. Told my surgeon he discharged me and told me my op went ok and i would have to see my own doctor. Iv also had a few blood tests which always come back that my white cells are higher than my red???? Can u shed any light as i think im going mad!! Im also on warfarin for life. Im 36yr old female
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012