Frequent stomach cramps with diarrhea, headache and fever. Medication not working. Need help

Hello, I m 14 and I ve been having on and off stomach cramps along with diarrhea , headache , and a fever of 40c. I went to the Doctor early yesterday, but all they did was give me pills for each one of my symptoms that I must take every 2-6 hours. But I m still currently having the pains. I was also told that it could be an air caused virus . also the Doctor I went to, was not my actual Doctor since im Currenly On a Vacation in Mexico. What can I do to help me get well?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012